2006-05-13

V a s t, this)night

==================
my ink Grows
greenly
in the deep blue Sea of
(V a s t, this)night.
sending roots
down deep, tendrils
up and out
-- a r OUnD
in anticipation of the break
(ing of soil,) of dawn and
s w e e t a i r ---|

but for now, Rest
satisfied in soily blackness; Rest
swept by weeping curtains of
Rain this night in the resorvoir.


you see,
you must understand: a river
runs, maze-like
within my flesh-- R - u - S - h
- e - S in, between,
t Hhr OU gH, over and
around my Veins
(--sTrAinIng--(but
not to bReAk; capillaries
coping, coping,
coping)with aged, Sorrowing Salt

...vein-deep blue
is my color yet.
and black, like the night of a
sightless embryo,
adrift in a windless sea.
==============
my ink Grows
with an Invisible
hue; its living color
fades into nightly
black-and-blue
Pain.

...feels like all the
growth is in
Vain.

3/2/05 1.52 pm
edit: 5.13.06 10.36 am london
edit: 5.13.06 5.39 pm london
===================
Every once in a while, life feels like you've been moon-walking to nowhere.
Sometimes seasons of our lives are like that. But turning the other side of the coin is possible-- and fatalism is such folly!

~*~**~*~

:Scarred Sky Weeping:

this cool breeze reaches me through crAcked
this window, freshly filled
my lungs, with oxgyen-laden
truths. my ears taste
tiny drops of rain, so many
millions hit smooth decking at
Once: jump,
lay still.
my senses are soothed, surrounded
by the joining of guitar chords dancing
heart-to-mind-to-fingers and the sound of
rain-drip-droping, pat-a-rat-tatting, sky
rushing grey, rolling clouds; the breeze
follows me, filling the vacuum left
by my leaving, slowly waving
branchedly knobbled arms
goodbye ~

somehow knowing
i cannot
stay.

~*~**~*~

God plants raindrops for me whenever I leave
a place, and one day
wild roses will rise, full of
color and life, and someone
else will enjoy
the smiling face of the sun, sharing a
hope in which I have(Here)
no deep-seated belief.

While I (irrevocably, irretreivably Here),
solidly set upon this aching earth(for what
i hardly yet know),
I often embrace this darkened sky's tears,
clouds veiling its face from cruelty,
from injustice: the lack-of-love this world
exudes. And yet
I dance also, dance among
drops of an annointing I have a whole Life yet
to understand in full.

)Grace and life are just around the corner, always,
in our pockets, in the eyes of the homeless,
the abused, the lost and weary -- if we could just
See the chemical change from death to life
occuring all around us
in every heart,
it would begin in our own...(

crAcked, they call me.
i feel Open, Open to join this wind, covering
the sky's scarred face
from further marring.

my love rests with the heart of this sorrowing sky; vast
compassion, she Understands, waits on the workings of
Salvation (which we insist
is already here, Universal.)Not true! Redemption is so
personal, so
unique and 'lone-- gloriously so-- and yet
Here i find the universe
is honest enough to Mourn
for the Broken. . .

{They Shall Be Comforted.}

11/03/05 12.01 pm
3/30/06 11.32 am London
5.13.06 6.36 pm London

No comments: